The simplest and strongest way of attaching a new fence to a retaining wall.
Warning: Last items in stock!
To install the SD Post Bracket, simply screw the bracket to the steel upright with a 10mm bolt and nut. Then attach the fence post to the bracket using a cup head bolt with nut and washer. The benefits of using the SD Post Bracket include the following:
* Does away with the need to use taller fence posts behind the wall
* Does not disturb existing drainage behind the wall
* Stronger than conventional fixing methods
* Prevents fence posts from rotting in the ground
* Can be retrofitted to existing retaining walls with minimal disturbance to established gardens